The Ri's full potential could not be realised without the vital support we receive from corporate partners. Our partners help us to continue to innovate, engage and inspire future generations of scientists and ensure that every aspect of our work connects people with the world of science.
A partnership with the Ri will allow your company to:
- Create stand-out campaigns by aligning your brand with one of the world’s foremost science communication institutions
- Target key audiences through innovative marketing and promotional campaigns accessing over 280,000 people through our lectures, outreach programmes, and online activities
- Build client relationships and loyalty
- Enable exclusive entertainment access to the Ri’s speakers, archives, Faraday Museum and historic building
- Engage employees through volunteering opportunities
We work closely with our partners, creating tailored packages of benefits that meet your business objectives and deliver valuable return on investment.
Partnership opportunities at the Ri include:
- The iconic CHRISTMAS LECTURES - which annually reach 2–4 million people via television broadcast
- High-profile Ri talks - providing companies with the opportunity to profile themselves as thought leaders through actively engaging with cutting-edge research and decision makers
- A national STEM programme of Maths, Engineering and Computer Science Masterclasses for primary and secondary school children led by top experts from academia and industry
- Science in Schools– our new programme of live science shows brought into schools that provide inspiring talks filled with live demonstrations for students, teachers and the wider community
- Interactive science activities for all ages from Family Fun Days to ExpeRimental, our series of online videos for parents of primary-aged children
- Ri Channel, our digital video science communication programme, accessed online via YouTube – which showcases the best science videos to millions of people around the world