As a registered charity with no direct government funding, we rely on donations to fund all of our activities. You can make a real difference in helping us to build a secure future for our innovative programmes and unique educational opportunities. Each and every gift takes us closer to our fundraising goals:
- Developing diverse and engaging scientific events for the public
- Widening the reach of educational opportunities for children
- Strengthening our interactive resources including new exhibitions
- Preserving our unique, historic collections from famous scientists and groundbreaking inventions
- Maintaining the modern facilities and accessibility of our Grade-1 listed building for future generations
- Contributing to groundbreaking nanotechnology research at the Davy Faraday Research Laboratory (DFRL)
More ways to donate:
For more information on how to make a donation please contact Kathryn Hageman at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7491 6502.
Alternatively, cheques can be sent to:
The Royal Institution of Great Britain
21 Albemarle St
Did you know that all donations to charity from UK taxpayers can be made more valuable and more tax efficient for you through a simple Gift Aid declaration?